Re: viruses coming through Vision2020

Duncan,

I suggest that your interpretation of who is "fanatical" and who is
"pluralistic" is reversed.  Its just that society assumes "IBM/Microsoft",
just like society assumes "straight/white/male".  Those of us not in the
"norm" have to ask about mac, or simply remind people that we exist.  This
reality happens to work to our advantage when it comes to viruses because
hackers generally don't waste their time on the minority population.

Tom

> Why is it that Mac users seem to have a fanatical, religious devotion to
>their cause, as opposed to the pluralists among us who have accepted the
>modernism of the IBM/Microsoft world?
>
> Duncan Palmatier

Back to TOC