LuJane Nisse, Publisher
LatahEagle and The Boomerang!
www.lataheagle.com or www.the-boomerang.com
or visit us at www.smalltownpapers.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Joan Klingler [mailto:joank@moscow.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 8:04 AM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: viruses coming through Vision2020

As a subscriber to Postini.com, my mail is checked for viruses before
it reaches my mailbox.

In the past four days this week, THREE of the Vision2020 digests
have had viruses.

Visionaries, please have a good virus checker on your machine--
McAfee and Norton both work well, and you can get updates
continually from those web sites. Without Postini, these viruses
would have come directly to my computer.

Joan Klingler
joank@moscow.com

Back to TOC