take your parents

My mother is visiting, and we're looking for fun activities....and we
had a great time today at Moscow's Berman Creekside Park off Styner
Avenue.
    Beautiful day of course, and that helped, but the park was
delightful.  Lots of blooming phlox.  The willows are wonderful. Etc.
    My thanks again to Katrina Berman for giving us the park land, and
to Roger Blanchard and his parks crew for making a park and trail we all
can enjoy.
    BL

Back to TOC