RE: Where's the "pointe"?

Jerry and Visionaries:

I must say that first off I didn't know the practical reasons for the
different spellings of theater and theatre, and also center and centre.
Thanks for the lesson!  ;o)

And I think this whole issue of it being too "pretentious" is quite
trivial.  Too be quite frank (and you'll forgive me for taking that
liberty):  WHO CARES?  I mean are we really that concerned with other
people's preceptions?  The entire hoop-la seems extremely superficial.
But thats just my opinion.

By the way I really enjoy this email list, especial Tom and Rhonda's
historical pictures of the University and Moscow.  Keep them comming!

Respectfully Yours

Daniel Kronemann

Back to TOC