List of teachers slated for layoff

Does anyone know where this list is available?  Also I was curious,why
did the school district decide to read the list at a school board meeting?
Is it normally the policy of the district to announce teachers who will not have
their contracts renewed? Not, mind you that I don't think it is a good idea. It
really brings it home to us all that this is about trying to save the jobs of
people and preserve quality education in Moscow.
Now if we can just get them to quit sharing costs for all those
playfields.

           http://www.fsr.net/

Back to TOC