Fouled Beach

Thanks for the update Karri.  I can accept whatever reasons CJ's has for
not being an official
Mardi Gras site this year. They are supporting a valuable asset in our
community, namely the Palouse Regional Crisis Line. Good for them!!

The Beach on the other hand, has a long tradition of ripping off the Mardi
Gras  event and in turn, the communities charitable organizations. The
stench that occasionally finds its way up to the Palouse from Lewiston this
time of year is not the sole source of what smells bad around here.

John
----------

<vision2020@moscow.com>,
>        	<CADJACKS@aol.com>
> Subject:        	Re: Mardi Gras Madness
>
> This sounds like a fun and worthwhile fundraising event.  I am curious as
> to why CJ's is not affiliated with the "official " Mardi Gras?
> Thanks,
> John
>
> ----------
> > From: CADJACKS@aol.com
> > To: vision2020@moscow.com
> > Subject: Mardi Gras Madness
> > Date: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 3:09 PM
> >
> For immediate release...
>

> Moscow, Idaho - Mardi Gras Madness at CJ's.
>
> Mardi Gras Madness will be on Saturday, March 2, 2002. This is the first
> annual benefit for the Palouse Regional Crisis Line so they can maintain
> services in the coming year.
>
> CJ's is located in downtown Moscow, Idaho.  No ticket required, doors
open
> at
> 6:00 PM.  $8.00 gets you three floors of top entertainment at CJ's and
bus
> service from The Bookie in Pullman to CJ's.  This event is not affiliated

> with Moscow Mardi Gras Inc.
>
> Karri Fedale                      hm.  882-0162
> Moscow Mardi Gras,
> Board Member and
> Daytime Activities Asst. Coordinator

Back to TOC