Re: Petition to postpone tax cuts

I have noticed an interesting fact over the past couple of weeks -- you
can identify a persons politics by the level of rudeness in their
postings.  Apparently, the parents of "conservatives" failed to teach them
basic manners or how to hold a discussion on a topic on which there is a
diversity of reasonable opinions.  Rush Limbaugh really ought not to be
viewed as a role model.

Dale Goble
Professor of Law
University of Idaho