Gas prices

J. Sullivan wrote:

> I have lived here 37 years now. If anyone ever explains that to me it will be a
> real miracle. No one higher up really cares about our gas prices, so they will
> never investigate.

The Moscow Co-op, an organization I dearly love and support
and actually belong to, should figure out a way to sell
gasoline. Or some other community-oriented organization
should. It would be a public relations coup. Everybody would
love it except for the few, the very few, people who
presently profit from the pricing situation.

Or people who live in Moscow can just go on enjoying
American free enterprise.

Don Coombs

Back to TOC