Lost dog

Our wonderful dog has wanderlust and wandered off. We keep him in a
fenced yard, but once again, to no avail. He saw the door open,
slithered out like the snake he is, (today anyway) to explore this
wonderful town of ours. We live on the Eastside, but have found him at
Palouse Mall and as far away as Deary, when he thought it might be fun
to hitchhike with a lady from Safeway (don't ask me why she let him in
the car).

He is a Chesepeke/Lab mix, about 100 pounds, the color of dead grass. He
has a smile that looks like a snarl, but the tail is constantly wagging.
He LOVES children, eating, and hitching rides in cars to obscure places.
His name is Dusty, and if you see him tell him his mom is looking for
him and he will once again be grounded! This time for LIFE!!!

Thanks,
Janesta Sullivan
892-8067

Back to TOC