Airline: Removed Agent Was Hostile

Wow Bob, you really are quite emotional aren't you?  LOL!  Here, read
the article attached after the bottom line.  Speaking of the bottom
line, the Captain (ultimately responsible for everyone's safety aboard
his or her craft) makes the determination of what constitutes a danger,
threat, or other unacceptable behavior or circumstances he or she deems
a threat to the craft, crew, and passengers.  As a previous commander, I
know this first-hand.  Also, regarding the Chevron scenario -- as I
recall you stated they were murderers or words to that effect.  They had
the opportunity to rebut your allegation.  Cheers!

Sincerely

Phil