Re: Common Sense and Profiling

At 06:29 AM 1/8/2002 -0600, P C wrote:
>Yes, and the SS Agent apparently alarmed the flight crew with his
>behavior.  He also did not fill out the paperwork to carry his weapon on
>board properly...twice.  Get your facts straight Big Bob.  LOL!

First, I must state that it is a privilege to be taunted by
PhilCooper@webtv.net.

This from the guy who reported me to Chevron for stating a widely reported
fact:  That the corporation was involved in environmental contamination and
the killing of protesters in Nigeria.

OK, Phil, since you speak of facts, please do the research and present a
substantiation of what you claim.  My recollection of press reports (CNN
Web site, if I recall) was that the agent's paperwork was in order, was
confirmed with a telephone call, and that eyewitnesses stated the agent
remained calm.  I do recall American Airline's president gave a different
account of the events, and no, Phil, I do not consider him an unbiased source.

You da Man.  Put up.

Bob Hoffmann
846 Mabelle St.
Moscow, ID  83843