Re: Anti-Americans

I enjoyed Barry Farber's feverent patriotic soliloquy but I think there
might be a misrepresentation. Didn't the U.S. "invade" Russia in 1918-19
without a declaration of war or public input; President Wilson stretching
his power as Commander-In-Chief to the limit?

Little things like this that crop up in written or spoken testimony that is
primarily intended to sway opinion are good reminders to each of us to
think for ourselves and form our own opinions carefully.

						- Evan Holmes

Back to TOC