Re: Ha... this one is short but packs a punch!

> Just One Question:
>
> NOW that the President has called us to
> prayer.....
> NOW that Congress has called us to prayer.....
> NOW that our Governor has called us to
> prayer....
> NOW that the city Mayor has called us to
> prayer....
> NOW that the "liberal" media and most other
> branches of our American society
> have called us to prayer.....
> AND NOW that our churches are assembling in
> special prayer....
> "Honorable" Justices of the Supreme Court, I
> have only one question..
> Would it be okay to pray in our
> schools........??
>
> An American Citizen

I'm sure that in whatever schools the Taliban sponsor
or allow to exist, there is public prayer.

Think about it.

And of course private prayer is allowed in our schools
and everywhere in this country. We have just chosen, so
far, to avoid forcing people to participate or coercing
them into participation.

Those who wish for public prayer in the schools should
be satisfied with the fact that God is on our side in
this war, as always.

Don Coombs

Back to TOC