RE: this applies to Iran and Iraq as well!

I agree... in WWII we did the right thing. you will not ever hear me argue
against that. We are not evil... our government has been misguided... or not
guided at all because we are lazy. The terrorists are evil... we all agree.
Anyone who can do such thing should be punished we agree. We just need to
bring our nation to the integrity of WWII period and we would be all set.
Since WWII we have been involved in a series of military confrontations,
which were not in accord with the spirit of WWII era Americans.

I have said it before and will say it again... we are the greatest nation on
earth... now we have to start acting like it. The American people need to
learn about the world and exercise their duty to give direction to their
government. We do not vote we do not worry about the events around the
world. The news in this country is a joke and very US centric. We have to
fix that or we will be the target of atrocities unimaginable. Lets act with
the spirit of WWII... that was the last time we helped other countries. We
helped build a strong Germany and Japan that would prosper and not resort to
violence again... as I have said before this is exactly what we need to do
in the Middle East.

"Your brother in arms"
Shahab...