RE: this applies to Iran and Iraq as well!

Ry, fact is you owe your current lifestyle and freedoms to the policies
and actions of our government.....or, did you somehow conveniently
forget that?  As for your insinuation that the recent events are
"payback" -- well, I won't even go there.  So, get your hanky out, wring
your hands,  and continue to whine and cry at how evil America is.  One
more thing, whether it's the CIA, FBI, or MPD -- there are actions and
events that you or I "don't have a need to know"....understand?  Yes, it
is true.....there are certain issues that can be tended without your (or
my) knowledge and blessing....gosh, imagine that?

Back to TOC