Re: FW: this about sums it up!!!

In a message dated 9/14/01 8:45:37 AM, mushroom@moscow.com writes:

<< What's the point of calling the terrorists cowards?
It's not going to help anybody to abuse the English
language. You might call them despicable, but calling
them cowards when they are willing to give up their
lives for a cause doesn't make sense.

You may not, we may not, agree that the cause has any
redeeming quality, but there's not much point to
calling terrorists every demeaning name we can think of
if those particular names aren't appropriate. >>

And I just got through saying no one was saying anything on V2020 about these
despicable acts.

Walter Steed

Back to TOC