Re:Professional Firefighters of Idaho

Dear visionaries:

We, too, received a call from this "organization" sometime last week.  I
requested any information available by mail, because we will not subscribe,
donate, etc. over the phone.  He gave the usual response that it costs too much
to send materials to people who are unwilling to contribute.  I asked for a
contact telephone number and address/website, and he then said he was only a
telephone service rep for a company calling on behalf of this group....

Anyhow, I felt a bit guilty not supporting firefighters, but would rather
contribute to a known entity closer to home!

Nance Ceccarelli and Paul McCawley
1031 Showalter Road
Moscow ID 83843

Back to TOC