RE: Palouse Mall: business as usual

Furthermore, I would like to add that placing the images in the website is
not only possible and desirable but it would not "take hundreds of hours and
thousands of dollars". It would be good for the individuals involved in this
project to remember that some of us are computer literate and even experts.

As for my friend Jerry's comment that we should just watch CH13 for the
presentation I would say that having a website that you can refer to all the
information again and again to make sure you understand exactly what is
going on is not easily substituted by a presentation. We the residents have
to understand exactly what is being proposed here. This requires study and
thought. We have to be able to validate the facts and analyze the
assumptions.

Also... Sean may be surprised to know that there are a few of us who have
much experience in design and have no difficulty picturing the outcome of
ideas. As I said before we have the right and indeed the duty to have and
study the proposal so we can be better informed in our discussions. Most of
the individuals in this post have time and again proven themselves capable
of analysis and critical thought. I would again highly encourage Sean to
post the complete plans (text and all) including a PowerPoint presentation
(I assume you have one for the council) on the web so everyone can see
exactly what is being proposed... anything else will hint of cover-up!

"Your brother in arms"

Shahab...