Bob Weisel Retirement

Bob Weisel, a 33 year veteran social studies teacher and track coach in Moscow High School, will retire this June.  Bob graduated from Moscow High School in 1950 and long ago determined to end his teaching career concurrently with the anniversary of his 50th high school graduation.  During his tenure as a MHS teacher, Bob estimates he has had 7,000 students in his classes and on the cross country and track teams.  On Sunday, June 4, from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM the high school staff will host a reception in his honor in the MHS Commons area.  Those wishing to celebrate with Bob, especially his former students, are invited to attend.

This is the notice I sent to the Trib.  They took out all the non-essentials and had him retiring from a 50 year teaching career.  I'm tempted to send them a letter to let them know that just because most kids think Bob is older than dirt doesn't make it so...

Sue

Back to TOC