Re: UI College of Law Drug Policy Forum

At 10:52 PM 10/27/99 -0700, you wrote:

>We don't subscribe to the News anymore because of
>their bizarre policy of not offering "Weekend only"
>subscriptions.  Since we rarely have time to read the
>paper every day, a subscription seemed like a waste of
>trees.
>Tim Lohrmann

I personally don't get the paper for the opposite reason:

There is nothing to read in it that is worth 50 cents (or more for the
weekends).  The crossword is not challenging to me.  So, ultimately, the
only time I buy one would be Friday if I am planning on going yard saling
the following Saturday.

Marc

Back to TOC