tonight's forum

Okay, everybody, enough. Yes, things are getting interesting, but I
think we can "talk" to each other without the rancor I've been
reading.

Just a point:

For those who feel there will not be enough time to answer
questions, as I mentioned in an earlier mail message, sometimes
the audience writes a question directed to all the candidates. If, for
instance, there are ten questions from the audience directed to all,
that takes up 80 minutes of time.

My suggestion is this: If you want to respond to a question and
don't have the time you want to do this, please take the name and
phone number/email of the person asking the question. You can
contact them later. My guess is the forum will last until about 9:30
considering all the introductions, etc., and by about 9pm we start
losing the interest of many (or they are early risers and can't get to
bed).

Now, re the attire: Wear what makes you comfortable. One reason
we love living in Moscow is, not only the causes that pop up so
easily (and the support of those causes) but the uniqueness of the
citizens. We have a town of white collar, blue collar, suits and ties,
birkies, long hair, short hair, ponytails on either gender, straights,
homosexuals, etc., etc. And we love it! So (within reason of
course) wear what makes you YOU.
Joan Klingler
Moscow Idaho 83843
joank@moscow.com