Status of Moscow's Action Plan

The following question was asked about Moscow's Performance re guarding
the 'Action Plan' and following the
question is a response. I apologize if the formatting is not correct and
some of the lines do not line up correctly. I have edited this email
several times trying to clear up those problems.

Copies to:              vision2020@moscow.com