Consumer Protection Legislation

Visionaries:

I'm trying an experiment in the democratic process.   I'll be introducing
legislation this next
legislative session which will provide civil remedies for victims of
identity theft.  Victims of identity theft often have their personal credit
ruined as a result of the theft.  The proposed legislation provides that a
victim of the crime could block any adverse credit reports resulting from
the crime by filing the police report of the crime with the credit
reporting agency.  The legislation provides legal and injunctive relief for
consumer against reporting agencies who refuse to clear the credit record
of the
consumer.  This is a brief description of the draft legislation.

The full text of the bill can be located on my home page:

www.infotrail.com/idaho/idaho.html
users.moscow.com/ttrail

I welcome those of you who would like to review the legislation to check it
out on my home
page and send me you comments, questions, and recommendations.

Rep. Tom Trail/Dist. 5

Dr. Tom Trail
International Trails
2039 Mt. View Rd.