Re: Which way to the egg?

Hi, to "Hey" -- Maybe the ID DOT hasn't told us about their secret fund
yet, which will swoop in on one of the railroad tracks and, voila!, you
have a super bypass!  Who knows? Maybe we have to ask the big question,
What indeed are the plans if any to facilitate increased traffice
east-and-west into the twin cities? If any of our state reps (Ringo,
Schroeder or Trail) are listening, would you please comment on this
issue? Why is the money for US-95 already secured without any provision
for the city arteries to accomodate the increased flow? Or, do you have
information (whose analysis?) that there will NOT be any change in the
vehicular count, come 2002? Highly unlikely. If only the media would keep
the people better informed! But then, all the special deals that are/will
be going on would be out of the bag, opening up community speculative
inquiries. So, we'll probably go the way all the other urban areas have
gone -- the deals are done before they hit the street.We have only
ourselves to account for that. Ken M.

William K. Medlin
Dev-plan associates
930 Kenneth Street