Re: Subscriber Bios

> If a person does not wish to identify with her/his statements
>made in print over a public medium, then it seems logical and
>fair for that person to keep such statements to oneself.

Statements do not gain validity because they come from one person or another,
the poster's identity is completely irrelevant.  If may be "fair" to ask for
identities, but it is certainly NOT logically necessary.

If the recent poetic painting of development on the Palouse had lacked an
author, would we have liked it less?

And given the anonymous postings and such that some have received in their
private e-mail, there's at least one wacko following Vision2020.  I certainly
can't blame anyone for wanting to remain hidden behind their initials.

E. O'Daniel
IDAHO!

Back to TOC