Re: Gun thoughts

Both were stupid.  But, even though some may consider me somewhat right in
by beliefs, I think that the "grandfather" should be in serious trouble.
The gun did not cause the problem--a stupid prerson did.  None of my guns
yet have escaped me and sniped someone in my yard.  Neither have I.

And I suspect a reliable "smart" gun should be on the market in another 20
years or so.  Personally, if I am using a gun for defense, I want it to
have 100% reliability.  I even have had a defensive house gun with *gasp*
no safety.  I just never pointed it at anything I did not wish to
destroy--human, pet or otherwise.

Of course, CBS is always a good source of facts.

Marc
responsibly radical

Back to TOC