Development

Dear Vision2020:
Dave Sarf's message was, indeed heart wrenching. Especially so for me,
because yesterday I went out to the "Orchard Bowl" to look at that
splendid bit of empty land, and to show it to my four-year old son,
Richard, and to describe how we would go sledding there this coming
winter . . .  As we came upon it, there were the bull dozers flattenning

out the bottom, grading some slopes, and just generally tearing the land

apart to prepare it for yet another of Moscow's subdivisions.
Pity.
Duncan Palmatier

Back to TOC