Come Join MCT

FEEL LIKE SPOOKING?
WE’D LOVE TO HAVE YOU!

EVER WANT TO……PLAY DOCTOR…
BE A GEEZER…DISAPPEAR INTO A WALL???

Thunder Productions and Moscow Community Theatre
are producing a Haunted House at the Eastside Marketplace and we’re looking
for a few good spooks.  We have several characters in the haunted house that
are still available AND we can always use help with technical work, building
set pieces and most importantly having a good time doing what we all love to
do.   If you would like to be involved, give us a call and let us know, we’
ll put you in for whatever you would like to do.  Be it an hour, a day or
all week.

DATES:  October 26th through the 31st

What is Moscow Community Theatre?  If you’ve never been involved with this
group of people, you’re missing out.  MCT is a collection of people from the
Moscow area that choose to be involved in the arts.  Why?  Because they want
to.  They come from all walks of life, all extents of theatrical background
and they are all volunteers.  They are also some of the most dedicated
people to the art that you as artists produce.  They are doctors, lawyers,
teachers, students,  and the people who buy tickets and financially support
all the arts in this area from theatre to music to film and art AND who talk
it up after seeing your work.

FOOD!!!!!!
COME JOIN US, SEE WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT AND GET A MEAL OUT OF THE DEAL!!

Saturday 10am to 5pm  and  Sunday 10am to 5pm
We’ll be building set, painting, and whatever else we have to do.  If you
come by and help us out for an hour, we’ll feed ya!!   Drinks and pizza will
be provided both days.

FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET INVOLVED WITH PHANTASM OR MOSCOW COMMUNITY
THEATRE CONTACT:

THUNDER PRODUCTIONS
ERIC PARROTT 883-0782 OR BY E-MAIL THUNDER@MOSCOW.COM

Back to TOC