ALL GIRL BIOLOG WRESTLING!!!!

The Palouse-Clearwater Environmental Institute's ALL GIRL BIOLOG WRESTLING
team has completed the season with flying colors!!  Not only that but we've
always been public!  You didn't have to wait to invest you could have done
it any time AND YOU STILL CAN!! The PCEI  ALL GIRL BIOLOG WRESTLING team
combines the best of Martha Stewart with the best of the World Wrestling
Association to bring real panache to Paradise Creek restoration.

BUT WAIT!  THERE'S MORE!!

You still have time to actually participate in Paradise Creek Restoration!!
Yes, you can!  Join us this Saturday, October 23 from 8:30am to noon for
tree planting and a little bit of sledge hammer wielding.  Meet us in
Rosauer's parking lot and we will provide transportation to the site and
Pizza when we're done.

For more information call PCEI  882-1444

Peggy Adams

Palouse-Clearwater Environmental Institute
P O Box 8596; 112 West 4th St; Suite #1
Moscow ID 83843-1096
Phone (208)882-1444; Fax (208)882-8029
url:  http://www.moscow.com/pcei

Please Note our individual staff email addresses below:

Thomas C. Lamar, Executive Director: lamar@pcei.org
Peggy Adams, Watersheds/Food Systems: adams@pcei.org
Jon Barrett, Idaho Smart Growth:  smartgro@micron.net
Elaine Clegg, Idaho Smart Growth:  eclegg@micron.net
Anita Grover, Watersheds: grover@pcei.org
Laurie Guardes, Financial Manager:  gardes@pcei.org
Kimi Lucas, Office Manager:  lucas@pcei.org
Ashley Martens, Environmental Education:  martens@pcei.org

Celebrating thirteen years of connecting people, place and community.