Drug Policy Forum Date CLARIFICATION

A helpful Visionary noticed an error in our previously
posted announcement on the Drug policy forum that will
be held next Monday evening at the U of I.

The following information is correct.
We regret any confusion this error caused, and thanks
to the list serve member that called our attention to
it!

=====