Sighting-in?

Any suggestions as to a good spot to sight-in a rifle?  I just acquired my
grandfather's 94 30/30 and don't have a clue where it is shooting.  Don't
care to just "go into the woods" and sight it in since hunting season is on
and I don't care to spook anyone's deer.

No ranges in the phone book.  I know there's a club up near Troy - at least,
I've seen signs, but I've been told it's a shotgun range.

E. O'Daniel
IDAHO!

Giving money and power to government is like
giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
- - P. J. O'Rourke

Back to TOC