Re: Moscow/Pullman gas prices

I would be much more interested in having a discussion about how each of us
are reducing our consumption of gasoline.  Or better yet, what could we
change in our community so that it would be easier to avoid driving our
cars in the classic "one errand, one car, one occupant mode" that many of
us get caught up in.

If we are supposed to be "visionaries", let's envision something a bit more
creative than cheaper gas on the Palouse.  If cheap gas is truly the goal
we are after, then let's stop driving.  They'll get the message.

Thomas C. Lamar, Executive Director

Palouse-Clearwater Environmental Institute
P O Box 8596; 112 West 4th St; Suite #1
Moscow ID 83843-1096
Phone (208)882-1444; Fax (208)882-8029
url:  http://www.moscow.com/pcei

Please note our individual staff email addresses below:

Thomas C. Lamar, Executive Director: lamar@pcei.org
Kimi Lucas, Office Manager lucas@pcei.org
Laurie Gardes, Financial Manager:  gardes@pcei.org
Anita Grover, Watersheds: grover@pcei.org
Peggy Adams, Watersheds/Food Systems: adams@pcei.org
Ashley Martens, Environmental Education: martens@pcei.org
Lizabeth Edlund, Environmental Education, AmeriCorps: edlund@pcei.org
Jon Barrett, Idaho Smart Growth:  smartgro@micron.net
Elaine Clegg, Idaho Smart Growth:  eclegg@micron.net

Celebrating thirteen years of connecting people, place and community.