Hunting Fees

Visionaries

I note that Idaho F&G has increased the hunting license and fees for both resident and non resident licenses.  This is to make up for a budgetary shortfall that was created when Idaho substancially increased its nonresident fees a couple of years back.  This last year a third of the nonresident permits were not drawn.  It seems to me that the F&G has priced itself out of the market.  Non residents can continue to find bargains in neighboring states.  Wouldn't it have made more sense to lower the non resident fees so that they would be more competative with the other states in the area?

I certainly wish I could hunt in my state or origin.  Unfortunately, I am not a wealthy Californian (or Washingtonian).

Wayne

Back to TOC