Identification

I vaguely recall the subject of "identifying yourself"
being raised here awhile back.  It does seem
reasonable in this forum to have the author of each
post identify themselves.  Obviously if there is an
actual name and only one name in the "from" box then
we know (or assume we know) who sent the message.
But, for example, when there are two names attached to
an e-mail address I don't know if Person A or Person B
is the author.

Please tag your posts with your name.

Greg Meyer

=====