Re: SaneRide, Inc. closure

Greg-

We live in a college community and weather we like it or not these folks
come to town, are away from home with new freedoms they never had and
have not a clue how to handle these freedoms.
For 7 years I worked at the hospital in Pullman. I worked the evening
shift on many occasions, and driving home was always  not a fun time. I
was driven off the road, had a guy play chicken with me, not to mention
the serious and sometime fatal alcohol related accidents I was privy to
working at the hospital. Its too bad more  people did not take advantage
of this service.
The fun part comes in when you get togeather with your pals after a
stressful test or day and unwind and meet new people, dance and party.
.But here comes the responsibility part, some people just don't get it.
The bar WAS being responsible in providing an alternative to driving and
attempting to keep the rest of us safe.

Jan