Re: Unleashed dogs and thistles

>Last evening I pulled thistles at Carol Ryrie Brink Nature Park -- penance
>for letting my dog run LOOSE at the park a half dozen times.

Sec. 13-4. Prohibited Activities.
The following acts are prohibited in a park:

G. To dig or remove, without authorization of the Director, any soil, rocks,
sand, stones, trees, shrubs, plants or other wood or materials or make any
excavation whatsoever.

Since I can't imagine that you've been cited and convicted in the last day or
so, I can only imagine that you're doing this on your own.  (Did you ask the
Parks Director?)  Please stop.  Leave the work to the city employees.

It's a damn "Nature Park" for God's sake and you're ripping plants out of the
ground...

E. O'Daniel

Back to TOC