Re: High Crimes Are Misdemeanors/Information

>Request:  please take the peripheral argument about animal rights
>and legal questions to a private venue.

I think this is a worthwhile use of Vision2020.  Discussing crime and what
the community desires appropriate punishment to be is certainly NOT
"peripheral."

Who the hell made you the moderator of Vision2020?

Did you like it more when there was no communication coming from the list?

E. O'Daniel

Back to TOC