Re: 2020 potluck

At 08:40 PM 7/27/99 PDT, bill london wrote:

>I would like to put in my vote for a potluck lunch or early afternoon meal,
>since I plan to attend a wedding reception later in the afternoon.
>Whether the meal segues into a volleyball game, or more eating later, would
>remain to be seen.  But I think such a meal would be a good beginning...

This is the first vote for a potluck luncheon.  So far the evening
potluckers have a distinct lead.  Place your votes now!

Bob Hoffmann                         229 East C St., Suite B
Alt-Escape Adventures                Moscow, ID  83843  USA
http://www.alt-escape.com            Phone: (208) 883-0642
                                     Fax: 1-800-683-3799

Back to TOC