2020 potluck

B-
Thanks for assuming the responsibility for the 2020 potluck idea.
August 14 is as good a day as any (some people will be able to make it, and
some won't)...
I would like to put in my vote for a potluck lunch or early afternoon meal,
since I plan to attend a wedding reception later in the afternoon.
Whether the meal segues into a volleyball game, or more eating later, would
remain to be seen.  But I think such a meal would be a good beginning...
BL