Re: Dogs and More Dogs

I live on the park path and I have three dogs.  They are relatively
quiet but do bark primarily at UNLEASHED dogs who run relentlessly
back and forth at the fence teasing my dogs.  My dogs must know
something about the law since they rarely bark at leashed dogs.  It
is very difficult to be a good quiet neighbor (referring to excessive
barking) at times with all the loose dogs.......cms

----------
| From: G M <herecomestheflood@yahoo.com>
| To: Vision 2020 <vision2020@moscow.com>
| Subject: Dogs and More Dogs
| Date: Monday, July 26, 1999 5:07 PM
|
| Carol - I can relate.  My wife and I haven't even
| attempted an after-sunset walk in the Mountainview
| Park area since we were confronted by two viscious
| UN-LEASHED dogs and their (I'm trying to be
| charitable) ordinance-breaking owner on the path about
| a year ago.
|
| It was ugly.  And, unfortunately, all too common
| (un-leashed dogs that is).  My observation is that the
| leash law is not being adhered to or effectively
| enforced in Moscow.
|
| And man, there are a lot of dogs!
|
| Greg Meyer
|
| --- "Carol M. Stiff" <kck@turbonet.com> wrote:
| > Why is the leash law not enforced on the park path
| > going to Mountain
| > View Park?  Seems like over half the dogs on the
| > path are without
| > leashes..........cms
| >
| > ----------
| > | From: Linda Pall <lpall@moscow.com>
| > | To: vision2020@moscow.com
| > | Subject: Dog Park misinformation
| > | Date: Friday, July 23, 1999 5:42 AM
| > |
| > | Dear Friends:
| > | I am writing to apologize for misinforming you
| > about some
| > regulations
| > | regarding dogs in Moscow City Parks.  Dogs are
| > permitted on leashes
| > in
| > | Moscow Parks and dog owners are required to clean
| > up all dog waste.
| >  Sorry
| > | about the misinformation!
| > |