Dogs and More Dogs

Carol - I can relate.  My wife and I haven't even
attempted an after-sunset walk in the Mountainview
Park area since we were confronted by two viscious
UN-LEASHED dogs and their (I'm trying to be
charitable) ordinance-breaking owner on the path about
a year ago.

It was ugly.  And, unfortunately, all too common
(un-leashed dogs that is).  My observation is that the
leash law is not being adhered to or effectively
enforced in Moscow.

And man, there are a lot of dogs!

Greg Meyer