being right

Ah, the turmoil.  When I stated my stance of being politically right (never
politically correct!) I anticipated not the response it caused.  My
statements were right in defining my rightness, but please don't wrongly
read too much into them.  From a very basic position, semantics and
definitions are very important for communication--how else are we to
discuss something if we are not sure that we are discussing the same thing?
 But seriously, everyone, don't be so serious.  Lighten up!!  I meant my
response part as factual, part as jest.  (Or maybe it was satire.  I must
get out my dictionary and be sure I am using the right word before I
confuse myself.)

Existing rightly (definitely not sinisterly!),

Marc

Back to TOC