Re: Recycling

been doing for years also.  and, while i will most likely use our new
ugly green bins, i'll most likely also still go to the center.  it is a
social-moscow-see-your-friends type of thing.  great fun.  but, i'm
willing to give curb-side a try.... who knows, if latah sanitation
really has our interests at heart, maybe they will someday pick up our
yard waste....not all of us have pick-ups.

connie owens