Re: Recycling

I've done both -- stored and packed my recyclables into Moscow once per
week and used a curbside colection system.  For me, both work fine
because I'm motivated to recycle.  However, the curbside system
(hopefully) will permit/motivate those who don't recycle to start.  If
the new system increases the amount of material recycled and not buried
in a landfill.....thus improving the environment -- isn't that worth
implementing the change?

PC

Back to TOC