Re: Recycling

R-
Thanks for posting the info to the 2020 list and making the offer to
field coomments.
I was surprised by the seeming complexity of the system.  But the more I
looked at it, the more I felt that the citizens of Moscow will be able
to handle it.
I do appreciate the very ambitious effort to recycle a large variety of
stuff.
I hope the system works, and expect that we will do our part to keep our
bins organized and effective--and on the curb on the correct day. BL