Re: vision2020-digest Digest V99 #61

At 05:30 PM 3/24/99 +0000, curley wrote:

>	Availability of a gun in any situation makes it much more readily
>the first resort to settling disputes or even frustrations.  We don't
>already ask our school staffs to do enough, let's make them face
>angry parents who are ARMED.

Here's a good scene for you:  People carrying concealed weapons at Little
League games.  A scene where parents tend to take the situation much more
seriously than the kids, and parents duking it out with umpires is not all
that uncommon.

Is a bad call in a Little League game a crime, against which you can use
deadly force?  It is if it the call was made against your kid....

Robert Hoffmann                      817 S. Adams
Alt-Escape Adventures                Moscow, ID  83843  USA
http://www.alt-escape.com            Phone: (208) 883-0642
	             Fax:   (208) 883-8545

Back to TOC