Re: recycling

Sam and others...

I called the recycling center today and had most all my questions
answered.  We are NOT being charged a new fee.  This is part of the
agreement between the city and Latah Sanitation.  Most recyclables don't
bring in much money...but it is better than dumping them in a landfile
somewhere.

The process is complicated because of the weight limit on what can be
picked up at one time.  That's why the various colors of glass can't be
picked up all at the same time.

We really have a great system and with the recent rate reduction
something must be going right.

Take care and have a nice night!

Judi Thompson

Back to TOC