RE: recycling

Seems a bit of "trashing" going on here (pun intended)...before we have
tried the new curbside recycling pickup. I/we will give it a try. This
isn't a new idea: It's something that has been considered over years, and
is happening in larger communities, it's no surprise...except when able and
time to do it.
	When it comes to garbage and recycling, there may not be perfect
solutions. Many of us have been driving our recycling to the Center for
years and don't mind doing it, but it may be cleared from here more
regularly with the pickup option.

	For those, who don't want it, call the Recycling Center and opt out
of the pickup.

	Nothing wrong with scrutinizing garbage, recycling and other public
services, but, when done consciously, these are things that improve the
infrastructure and function of community. Perhaps I'm not paying enough
attention to cost of utilities, but I find the negativity (on the List)
pertaining to this subject surprising and interesting....

	Leo Ames, Moscow
>My feelings exactly. We're living under the rule of the garbage Gestapo.
>
>Timothy S. Hillebrand, Ph.D.
>President
>Synergetics International
>http://www.synergetics.org/