recycling

I have been recycling in Moscow for many years.  I support the program we
have had.  I feel everyone should be recycling, and those who don't should
be required to pay higher waste fees.  That said, I find the new curbside
program to be worthless.  I have just finished reading the "instructions"
and I will not participate.  It is extremely inconvenient, muddled, and
costs too much.  I do not understand why I am being required to pay more for
such a useless program. I was not asked, or given an opportunity to vote on,
this hidden tax increase.

John

John and Laurie Danahy
jdanahy@turbonet.com