Unidentified subject!

I am highly concerned with the Idaho bill passed on to the governor's desk
which allows weapons in schools.  I sent Kempthorne an e-mail expressing my
fears about the message this sends to our children.  Haven't heard back
from his office yet.

I would ask that we pressure the Gov. to veto this very, very bad chunk of
legislation.

While I'm sure it's not the guns, and other weapons, which commit crimes,
but people who misuse them, our children should be afforded a safe haven
away from weapons while at school.

Send a message to the Gov.

Back to TOC